All Races Start at American Legion Marsh Post #442,
5 Greenough Blvd, Cambridge, MA
course map (Click to enlarge)
Parking is available in the following locations:
- At the American Legion Marsh Post #442 - 5 Greenough Blvd, Cambridge, MA
- Across the street on Greenough Boulevard next to BBN (public lot)
- Across the Charles River from the American Legion Marsh Post #442 on Soldiers Field Road (public lots)
- Between the Eliot Bridge & Artesani Park - 5 min walk to the Marsh Post #442
- Artesani Park AKA Public Theatre lot on Soldiers Field Road (across from the MIX 98.5 radio studio) 10 min walk to the American Legion Marsh Post #442
- Neighborhood around Mt. Auburn Hospital across the street - also a 10 minute walk to the Marsh Post
Please be respectful when parking - DO NOT PARK ON GRASS OR PLACES POSTED "NO PARKING"
NO PARKING ON GREENOUGH BOULEVARD ALLOWED (unless a Park Ranger or State Trooper okay's). YOU WILL BE TOWED.
B.A. Event Promotions,
133 Walnut Street #3, Somerville, MA 02145
For regular updates from the Race Director